The 1776 Rye Barrel Proof Whiskey from the USA prefers to use the American term barrel proof instead of cask strength, but the method is the same.
The taste and aroma of the 1776 Rye Barrel Proof Whiskey from America, as is typical for rye whiskeys with a high proportion of rye in the mash (around 90%), has intense spicy notes. One notices, among other things, cloves and other baking spices, which gives the whiskey a certain warmth. There is also a sweet undertone that is more reminiscent of chocolate than caramel or vanilla.
- Manufacturer: 1776 Whiskey
- Country of manufacture: USA
- Aroma: complex with notes of mint, clove and eucalyptus.
- Taste: Full-bodied with chocolate and honey.
- Finish: medium long.
- Alcohol content: 58.6% vol.
- Content: 700 milliliters
- Age rating: Approved from 18
Delivery within 1-2 working days.