The bouquet of the 1776 Bourbon Whiskey from Kentucky is characterized by a lot of sweetness without being fluffy. Tones of toffee and honey are next contain the obligatory vanilla notes in this bourbon bouquet. A round taste thanks to the bourbon stored in oak from the house of 1776 Bourbon Whiskey.
Sometimes something spicy spreads out like a rye whiskey, since the mash contains 37% rye. Dark chocolate marks the attractive finish by mutual agreement with a spicy Christmas scent. The 1776 Bourbon Whiskey forms classic trains with one or the other highlight that makes it stand out from the crowd.
Still undecided about what to buy? In 2013 the "San Francisco World Spirits Competition" won double gold for the premium bourbon.
- Manufacturer: 1776 Whiskey
- Country of manufacture: USA
- Aroma: Intense and powerful with vanilla and oak.
- Taste: Rich sweetness and strong rye spice with notes of vanilla, honey, chocolate and cloves.
- Finish: medium long.
- Alcohol content: 46.0% vol.
- Content: 700 milliliters
- Age rating: Approved from 18
Delivery within 1-2 working days.