One of the most famous bottlings is returning from the Bruichladdich distillery in a new design. Due to the lack of cooling filtering, the smallest floating particles remain in the malt, which are carriers of special flavor components. This filling tastes fruity, light and malty with a little salt.
- Manufacturer: Bruichladdich
- Country of manufacture: Scotland, Islay
- Aroma: light smoke, floral, vanilla, apple, oak, salt, citrus fruits.
- Taste: sweet, fruity, malt, light smoke, caramel, zirone, salt, oak.
- Finish: long, pepper, bittersweet (oak / malt).
- Alcohol content: 46.0% vol.
- Dye: No.
- Content: 700 milliliters
- Age rating: Approved from 18
Delivery within 1-2 working days.