It was born in Italy: the wormwood. As a result, it is still produced on a large scale in the traditional way in that country. It experienced a revival a few years ago, but like absinthe was treated a bit neglected for a while. Vermouth should not be missing in any well-stocked bar and house bar, especially because vermouth is essential in cocktails and long drinks. How about B. with the exemplary Carpano Antica Formula vermouth, which is made according to an old, tried and tested recipe with great attention to detail?
In terms of taste and aroma, the Carpano Antica Formula vermouth based on Moscato wines from Piedmont and southern Italian white wines is bittersweet, herbal and spicy. Dried fruit, dates and anise are combined with vanilla and spices. The best way to drink the iconic Carpano Antica Formula vermouth well chilled as an aperitif before the meal, as it should be for vermouth from Turin. It's also a good choice for drinks like Manhattan, Martinez and Negroni.
- Manufacturer:Fratelli Branca Distillery S.r.L.
- Country of manufacture: Italy
- Taste: bittersweet, herbal and spicy
- Drinking temperature: 10.0 ° C
- Alcohol content: 16.5% vol.
- Content: 1,000 milliliters
- May contain traces of sulphites
- Stabilizers: sulfur dioxide
- Flavorings: contains natural flavorings
- Age rating: Approved from 18
Delivery within 1-2 working days.