Jochen Dreissigacker is determined. Its viticulture is organic, the winery, which was inaugurated in 2018, focuses on sustainability. B. Large windows offer plenty of daylight for a long time. Jochen Dreissigacker's wine is moved through the winery by gravity, thanks to a gradient, and not electronically pumped as usual - this process not only protects the wine, but also the environment! Jochen Dreissigacker is also passionate. He speaks enthusiastically about his new winery, the vineyards and his unique wines. His recipe for success, which catapulted Jochen Dreissigacker's wines to the top of Rheinhessen viticulture and made them onto the best lists of wine critics, is resolutely consistent and consistently at the highest level in all work steps related to wine!
Three Rieslings from three vintages. Our new addition is a combination of unique items from each year. This wine is characterized by freshness, complexity and reverberation.
- Manufacturer: Dreissigacker
- Country of manufacture & location: Germany, Rheinhessen
- Quality level: QbA
- Residual sugar: 1.4 g / l
- Acid: 6.6 g / l
- Grape variety: Riesling
- Additional quality level: ecological wine DE-ÖKO-022
- Drinking temperature: 10-14 ° C
- Alcohol content: 12.5% vol.
- Contents: 750 milliliters
- Age rating: Approved from 16 years of age
- May contain traces of sulphites
Delivery within 1-2 working days.