Suntory Hibiki Harmony has a unique bottle design: the 24 reliefs each stand for an hour of the day and for each month of the Japanese lunar calendar. The bottle label is made of handmade Echizen paper that has been printed four times. This Japanese Harmony of the Suntory distilleries was created from the best malt and grain whiskeys.
- Manufacturer: Suntory Yamazaki Distillery
- Country of manufacture: Japan
- Aroma: floral notes with lychee, a hint of rosemary and sandalwood.
- Taste: Sweet and fruity with candied orange peel, white chocolate and honey.
- Finish: Persistent and gentle with notes of Japanese oak.
- Alcohol content: 43.0% vol.
- Dye: No.
- Content: 700 milliliters
- Age rating: Approved from 18
Delivery within 1-2 working days.