It all depends on the right mixture if something special is to be created. This Miraval Rosé was created thanks to the meeting of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt with the youngest of the great winemaking dynasty of the southern Rhône, Marc Perrin. The best rosé wines in the world were to be created. That was the common mission of the illustrious trio. The recipe for success for the miracle rosé from Provence is based on the ingenious blend of Grenache, Cinsault, Rolle and Syrah. Even without the celebrity factor from Jolie and Pitt, the Miraval rosé wine is in a class of its own. The Miraval, classified as Côtes de Provence, enchants on the nose with a bouquet of aromas. Strawberry, raspberry, melon and white flowers delight the palate. Powerful, almost juicy on the palate, the rosé brings its berry flavors to the fore. Fine minerality, great freshness in a citrus garment and real elegance. A rosé for those special moments.
- Manufacturer: Jolie-Pitt & Perrin à F-84100 - France
- Country of manufacture & location: France, Provence
- Taste: dry
- Quality level: QbA
- Residual sugar: 0.2 g / l
- Acid: 5.44 g / l
- Grape variety: Cinsault, Grenache, Rolle, Syrah
- Additional quality level: Côtes de Provence AOP
- Serving temperature: 8 ° C
- Alcohol content: 13.0% vol.
- Contents: 750 milliliters
- Age rating: Approved from 16 years of age
- May contain traces of sulphites
Delivery within 1-2 working days.