The Yamazaki Suntory is aged for at least 12 years in Spanish, Japanese and American oak barrels.
The founder Shinjiro Torii started the first distillery in Japan in 1923 and with it the success story of Japanese whiskey with the establishment of the Yamazaki distillery. The oldest distillery in Japan is located north of Osaka on the outskirts of the former capital Kyoto. The high water quality and the special climate were reasons for choosing the location. The Yamazaki whiskey is made here using the classic potstill process, following the Scottish model. Former bourbon and Spanish sherry barrels, the best water resources and barrels made from Japanese water oak complete the whiskey from the land of the rising sun in a balanced way. With a wide range of whiskeys, the Yamazaki distillery is able to offer them today. The mild Japanese Yamazaki whiskeys are available internationally and are enjoying increasing popularity.
A bottling from Yamazaki was recognized as the world's best whiskey in 2014.
- Manufacturer: Suntory Yamazaki Distillery
- Country of manufacture: Japan
- Nose: peach, pineapple, grapefruit, clove, candied orange, vanilla
- Taste: coconut, cranberry, butter
- Finish: Long-lasting, sweet ginger, cinnamon
- Age: 12 years
- Alcohol content: 43.0% vol.
- Content: 700 milliliters
- Age rating: Approved from 18
Delivery within 1-2 working days.